Saturday, September 4, 2010

Seasonal change

Back at the college with a schedule of classes and four rosters of students:
Did I really mean to write for months about the storms of becoming a novelist with a book titled Riders on the Storm? No wonder there's been no news since July. Had I written in August I could have told you that thunderstorms on the Colorado Front Range inspire mostly joy, and that there are two new novels in the works if you picture "the works" down in the basement of the psyche.
The published novel is in fact getting some road time (see website list of events) and some on-line time:
There's a short version of the Yellow Springs News review published on Meredith Sue Willis's Books for Readers -- a wonderful newsletter: http://www.meredithsuewillis.com/booksforreaders.html . I'm not just saying it's wonderful because my book is mentioned; all of Books for Readers is a pleasure to skim, with delicious bits to bite into.
The first blog interview is published by Case Western Reserve (okay, the English Department of my Alma Mater) and you can read it here: https://sites.google.com/a/case.edu/department-of-english-the-annex/alumni/carpenter-interview.
AND I found more on the Thinker. See next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment